31 new and improved horse replacements for Content Patcher. Also includes skins for Adopt ‘n Skin.
– 31 horse skins to choose from
– Optional saddle overlay with 20 colors to choose from
– Replacement of the horse head icon in the menu (changes based on your skin choice)
1. Install the latest version of SMAPI.
2. Install the latest version of Content Patcher.
3. Extract into your \Stardew Valley\Mods\ folder.
4. Run the game through SMAPI to generate a config.json, then close.
5. Open the config.json with a program like Notepad and use the images in the References folder to change your horse to the texture name you prefer! You can also enable a saddle overlay and choose the color for it.
6. Run the game using SMAPI!
To uninstall, just delete the folder you put in your Mods directory.
Optional: I have also included an optional folder of skins for use with the Adopt ‘n Skin or Multiplayer Horse Reskin mods! These will let you use more variants of horses. Note that if you use A&S, you should only use the skins and not the main download.
To use, extract the skins folder into Adopt ‘n Skin or Multiplayer Horse Reskin’s assets folder and merge it. I have included all skins shown here; simply delete the ones you don’t want to use! They are named Horse_1 through Horse_31, so if you already have skins in your folder you want to keep, you will need to do some renaming.
1.1.5 – Fixed a json error
1.1.4 – Fixed issue with content.json preventing use of Vanilla horse
– Added ability to disable horse retexture with “False” in the config.json (to use with A&S)
1.1.3 – Fixed issue with content.json
1.1.2 – Minor change to the side-facing sprites
– Changed the hair on the front-facing sprites
– Changed the strap on the saddle
1.1.1 – Added 4 new saddle colors: Teal, Turquoise, Lime, and Vanilla
– Added a new horse skin called Vanilla, uses vanilla horse colors
1.1.0 – Added the config option to add a saddle to your horse! Comes in 16 different colors
– Added horse heads to the Cursors tilesheet so your horse shows up in the menu. (Optional, enabled by default)
– Removed the nested folders options
– (Re-uploaded to fix use of the grey saddle)
5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) Kal’s Marriage Candidates Portraits Mods for StardewValley brings six attractive couples to Pelican Town. You will have more fun at the wedding parties. Kal’s Marriage Candidates Portraits creates a...
Rate this post Elle’s New Barn Animals Mods will send you some skins, and you can also buy them in the shop. This mod will only work for PC, and the install will add all...
5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) StardewValley_Girl-byAdarin Mods Free Download brings unique female characters to the farm. You will live in the beautiful world of women in Pelican Town. StardewValley_Girl-byAdarin is an exciting mod...
Rate this post Entoarox Framework Mods could be a better choice if you have installed other mods to your game. This mod will allow you to have your support added to the game. You will...