- OS: Windows Vista or greater
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How to Download & Install Stardew Valley
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Stardew Valley is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Stardew.Valley.v1.5.4.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Stardew Valley folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Rate this post The massive 1.4 update for Stardew Valley has launched, including a host of new features, tweaks, and fixes. The content had been in the works for months, and is one of the most substantial expansions...
Rate this post Stardew Valley Android is the version that we make for mobile phones, tablets. Stardew Valley will also be available for Windows and PS Xbox. Let’s learn how to download!
Rate this post Stardew Valley’s mod scene has been thriving on PC despite it having no official Steam Workshop support. Dedicated modders have been working to alter just about everything available in the game, from...
Rate this post Since its release in 2016, Stardew Valley has grown into one of the most popular life simulation games in the world. And thanks to constant support from developer ConcernedApe, the game continues to get...